1. White Rimmed Shades - Every New Yorker knows the struggle of finding the perfect sunglasses for summer, those unique I am an individual shades. However, you can't go wrong with white rimmed cat eye glasses, they are classic.
2. Vintage Fan - We are currently in the hottest month of summer. Might as well keep cool in style with little vintage fans that add a fun retro feel to a room.
3. Palm Leaf Leather Clutch - Palm print has been a hit this summer and this Etsy artist, Annie Olean Bukhman, owner of Etsy shop Gift Shop Brooklyn, did an exceptional job using it on this clutch. It is a great everyday clutch and adds pattern to any outfit.
4. Swedish Hasbeens - These clogs have been making their appearance this summer on the streets of New York and we have taken notice. Their organic retro look makes them stand out in a crowd and makes every outfit just a little more interesting. This Swedish brand does an amazing job speaking out against the fight for our environment. Every shoe is handmade and made only out of natural materials, which we love. :)
5. Fujifilm Instax Mini - There's no better time to get a Polaroid camera than the summer when your going on your most memorable adventures of the year. We personally like this one, that Fujifilms makes, because it automatically determines the right brightness for taking a picture and it is just so cute and compact.
6. Reformations Henna Dress - The Reformation is one of our favorite clothing brands. We are lucky that one of their stores is just a couple blocks away from our office. One of our favorite dresses from their summer line is this tie waisted fringe dress. It makes us want to dance. :)
7. Moroccan Wedding Blanket - One of our favorite treasures we found in Morocco were their wedding blankets. They are woven out of sheep's wool, cotton and linen. Once the weaving is complete hundreds of mirrored sequins are attached making different patterns for every individual blanket. They are traditionally tied around a bride like a cape after the couple is married but they make amazing throws and decorative art pieces.
8. Floral Card - In our office we can never have too many cards. As wedding planners we are always sending out "congratulations" and "thank you" cards to clients and friend. This Etsy artist, Nicole Pietruschka who owns Etsy shop Art Design And Dreams, makes great eco-friendly, summertime cards.
9. Turkish Towel - One of our favorite purchases of the summer are Turkish towels. They are beautifully made and extremely easy to fold up and throw into a beg. They can be used when your lounging in the park or the beach or even used as a shall when there is a breeze.