This DIY brightens up any wall!
1. Using the x-acto knife, sharpen the end of the dowels to a point.
2. Paint your dowels into four colors. Using two of the paint colors can help create an ombre look.
3. In the pattern you desire, wrap the hemp string around the dowel securing it with a knot and a bit of hot glue.
4. Cut your feathers in half down the middle. From there, cut two inches from the top of the feather at a downward angle. Then, cut the top into a downward angle. Using the hot glue gun, paste two feathers adjacent to each other along the top of the dowel.
5. Using that creativity - paint any details you desire with the acrylic and tiny paintbrush.
Hope you enjoy!