1. Painted Antlers - We always love a painted antlers! This Etsy artist, Lano Amano, designed this tribal print antler, painted with colors inspired by Topanga Canyon: bright fuchsia, marigold, sky blue, burnt orange and summer salmon. Yes, Please!
2. Robert Blue Mug - Robert Blue is a New York potter that creates impeccable stoneware. This mug reminds us of the beautiful New Mexico landscape and is something we want to see in our cupboards this fall. :)
3. Tribal Rug - Our recent trip to Santa Fe had us swooning over all things southwestern and tribal rugs fall right into this category. They add warm coloring and geometric designs to any interior.
4. Stacked Sapphire Ring - This NYC designer, Mociun, is known for her unique grouping of gems and delicate touches. We love this 14K gold, sapphire, and red diamond ring she designed!
5. Oversize Dreamcathcer - Our friends, Hitomi Matarese and Charlie Walker, design these incredible dream catchers. These whimsical decorations are made with exceptional materials and each one is crafted by hand. We have used them in our styling before and Teissia even has one in her living room at home. Love!
6. BoHo Coverup - We love the gauzy bohemian clothing from Jen's Pirate Booty. Her designs are inspiring us to soak up the last bit of summer sun.