1. Aesop Mystra Fragrance- Aesop is one of our favorite apothecary brands. This Mystra fragrance that they make is the smell of natural wood in its purest form. Perfect for the beginning of fall!
2. The Alina Heel - Even though it is getting a little chillier, we're still loving these tan and black stacked leather heels from Anthropologie.
3. Patina Oil Lamp- These oil lamps from Mjolk in Sweden add a modern flair to any room and are great piece for desks. They come in a series of three and are matte polished in copper.
4. Mini Journals - Here at the office, we're all addicted to "mini notebooks" that can easily fit into any purse. We each go through about one of these a month, and are always looking for new pretty ones. We recently found these hand made beauties from D Cooper Illustrations, and they're almost too pretty to write in.
5. Feather Art by Chris Maynard- How delicate and inspiring are these bird feather cut outs? We love it when beauty can be found in a simple idea.
6. Oliver People Glasses- There is nothing like getting a new frame to refresh your look. Oliver Peoples vintage inspired frames, with a classic touch, are the perfect accessory to any outfit.